(last updated "22" August 2022 )
1. General terms
1.1.1. Personal data is information or a collection of information about a physical person or legal entity that is identified or may be specifically identified.
1.2. The most important task for the Site Administrator is to preserve the confidentiality of personal data of individuals (physical and legal) including registered Users of the Site, so the use of the information placed on the Site resources does not lead to the theft of personal data.
1.4. Acquaintance and full agreement on the rights and obligations set out in the Art. 8 of the Law of Ukraine "About Protection of Personal Data" concerning the processing of Personal Data of the person registered on the Site of the Administration is obligatory.
2. Collection and use of personal data
2.1. Collection of personal data takes place only on the voluntary consent and awareness of the person who is registered and provides access to all functions of the Site in accordance with the rules specified in the Policy.
2.2. Collection and processing of personal data of the person who is registering depend on the choice of a role, which provides certain functions of using the Site.
2.3. Depending on the role chosen by the person registering, the following information is provided when the private account data is filled in:
- Full name, date of birth, sex, phone number and e-mail;
- additional registration information (for Sellers): legal entity's EDRPOU code or registration number of the taxpayer's account card of the individual entrepreneur, location address, website, form of activity and additional contact information.
2.4. When using the site, the following information is automatically collected:
- visiting and using the Site (information about the browser type and version, computer operating system, duration of the Site visit, number of page views and web navigation, etc.);
- personal information which is required to be provided when you complete the feedback/ e-mail form.
3. Purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data
3.1. Purpose of collection, processing and use of personal data consists in:
- granting of role access to the person who is registering, namely:
- registration of subjects of the Site (users, authorised persons of the provider, sellers (including distribution of access rights to the elements of the Site and providing answers to questions);
- providing electronic interaction of the Site Users with the help of a personal account;
- generalisation and systematisation of registers and structured data, in particular:
- creation of register of sellers;
- creation of independent rating of sellers;
- auditing, general analysis, statistics of the data on the use of the Site by its Users.
3.2. All personal data provided is retained until the User or the Site Administration deactivates the personal account, or according to the time period determined for the aim of its collection, processing and use.
4. Access to personal data
4.1. In the process of using the Site "ua-nova.com" by the User, the following User's data is being processed:
- ip addresses;
- options and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
4.2. When logging in to the Site, the fixation of its location takes place and by which device it was made. The data on the used traffic at the Site is not processed and stored. The User receives a notification about the collection of any non-mandatory information. The site does not ask for information about racial or ethnic identity, political, religious, philosophical opinions, membership in professional associations, genetic data, biometric data with the purpose of identification of the physical person, information about health, sexual life and sexual orientation. The statistics of the Site attendance are stored and contain information about connections, traffic, browser from which you have logged in, date, time, duration of the work on the Internet and duration of stay on the Site.
4.3. Access to personal information of the Users of the Site belongs only to the authorised person of the Site Administrator.
5. Transfer of personal data to third parties
5.1. Site Administration does not have the right to distribute and/or transfer personal data of the Site Users to third parties.
5.2. The transfer of personal data of the Users of the Site is possible only when it is required by the current legislation of Ukraine. The transfer of personal data of the Users of the Site to third parties is possible in case of obtaining maintenance, improvement of Site operation and in accordance with the norms stated in this Agreement and at unannounced personal data of the Users of the Site to third parties.
5.3. The Site may contain hyperlinks to websites and third party resources on the Internet. These resources may be subject to personal privacy rules. The Site Administration is not responsible for the content that is broadcast on the resources of third parties. This content is not subject to verification of compliance with the requirements (truthfulness, lawfulness, etc.).
6. Personal data protection
6.1. The duties of the Site Administrator include carrying out all necessary measures, to save and protect personal data of the Users of the Site.
7. Processing of personal data
7.1. Data-centres are the places where all necessary measures on processing, storage and protection of personal data of the Users of the Site are carried out. All equipment is available in the data-centres to ensure the proper functioning of the Site. The personal data received from the Users of the Site is processed and stored in the personal data database or table. Address of storage and processing of personal data: corporate data center of "Hosting Ukraine" company.
8. Confidentiality of activity of personal data subject on the Site
8.1. Information concerning the activity of the Users of the Site on the Site, which is carried out via the Internet or their own e-mail, is protected in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
9. Personal data protection
9.1 "ua-nova.com" with the help of the application of generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information of personal data of the Users of the Site from theft, loss and/or damage. Despite all mandatory measures, "ua-nova.com" cannot provide 100% protection against the factors which "ua-nova.com" can not influence. "ua-nova.com" ensures fulfilment of all obligatory obligations, regarding confidentiality protection, technical and organisational security measures by means of which the loss, disclosure, damage of personal data of the user of the site is prevented. From "ua-nova.com" access to personal data of the Users of the Site and confidential information shall be obtained only by authorised employees who have passed the consent procedure to ensure the preservation of such data, in accordance with "ua-nova.com". Distribution of personal data of the Users of the Site without request for consent of such users occurs only in cases determined by the current legislation of Ukraine and in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights.
10. Rights of the Users of the Site
10.1. Upon completion of the registration procedure on the Site, the User has the right to:
- receive information regarding sources of collection, storage location, purpose of processing personal data;
– receive information about cases of personal data transfer to third parties and information about them;
- receive information concerning the processing and use of personal data of the User within 30 calendar days from the date of receiving the request by the Administration of the Site (except for cases provided by the Law of Ukraine "On protection of personal data");
- - express the reasoned request of the Site Administrator, who is authorised to store personal data, about the denial in their processing;
-send an application concerning the processing of personal data of the User of the Site from the authorised Site Administrator to the authorised representative of Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine on human rights or to court;
- take legal measures in case of reasonable suspicion of violation of the current legislation of Ukraine on the protection of personal data;
- to withdraw the consent on the processing of personal data of the User of the Site.
11.1. Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser of a user's computer or mobile phone of the User after visiting the site. Cookies are widely used to support the work of the Site or to improve the quality of the User's experience and to provide certain information to the Site's owners.
11.2. To familiarise the User:
- cookies are updated every time the User visits the Site;
- most often the browser automatically gives permission to save cookies on the User's device;
- In case of a restriction of the storage of cookies, the Site may not function properly or may be restricted in access to the posted information on the Site resources.
The main goal of "ua-nova.com" is to provide the most comfortable cooperation of the Users with the Site resources. That is why cookies help to analyse the behaviour and interests of each individual User of the Site. This will provide "ua-nova.com" with all necessary information to improve the Site operation and interaction of the User with it.
11.3. The following categories of cookies are included in the list of usage of "ua-nova.com":
- only the necessary cookies which are required for easy navigation of the User of the Site through the web page, search of necessary functions and information, memorisation of all actions of the User when returning to the previous page of the Site;
- functional cookies provide storage of settings that are stored on devices used by the User between visits to the Site. These cookies allow the User to view video files, participate in polls and votes, and interact with other social networks. To provide a good impression of the Site, cookies are able to remember the information provided by the User, which allows to increase the effectiveness of interaction with the Site;
- target cookies are such cookies which provide content that is of interest to the User. The following data remains on the device from which the User has logged in to the Site, for example: tracking of the recommended text, graphics, audio and video material, avoiding re-display, managing the targeted advertising, evaluating the effectiveness of advertising campaigns, information about the user visiting other resources during the navigation, and other Site setup options. The Site Administration can share similar information with third parties, such as media clients, advertisers, agencies and partners in related businesses to provide high-quality targeted advertising.
11.6. Cookie management:
- the web browsers listed below automatically accept cookies. To disable them it's necessary to press the F1 key, which brings up the Help menu.
- Microsoft Edge - https://privacy.microsoft.com/ru-ru/privacystatement
- Mozilla Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/ru/privacy/websites/#cookies
- Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=ru
- Opera - http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/ru/cookies.html
- Safari for macOS - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
12. Interaction of the Site with other resources
12.1. By using the Site, the User may come across the code of other Internet resources and third parties. In this case, the above-mentioned resources and persons receive the Site User's data, which is passed to them by the browser that the User uses, for example:
- systems of banners (for example, DoubleClick for Publishers, Admixer, AdRiver, etc.);
- social networks plugins (for example, Discus, Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
- chat bots (ManyChat, Chatfuel, etc.).
12.2. Working with such services is necessary to "ua-nova.com" for quick analysis of internal and external assessments of the Site visits, User views and activity. Data that is received by "ua-nova.com" from the services mentioned above, is not subject to processing and storage. Therefore, if the User does not wish to provide personal information to the above-mentioned services for any reason, they will need to log out of their personal account and clear the cookies in the browser that was used.
13. Changes to policy terms
13.1. Policy rules may be subject to change from the Site Administrator to reflect more accurately how the User of the Site's personal data is collected, processed, used, accessed and protected.
13.2. In order to be familiar with the current policy rules, the user must periodically re-read this policy. At the top of this policy, a new date of "last update" of the rules is marked by the Site Administrator. The new Policy rules will only come into force after their publication.